1. The customer, once the purchase has been made, will have definitively validated his order and verified its details, the total amount and shipping costs, accepting the terms of the sale.
2. At the moment in which the client validates his order and the payment is verified, CimentArt Microcement SL will immediately issue an acknowledgment of receipt or an invoice, sent by email. The contract will be understood, therefore, concluded once the payment of the client to CimentArt Microcement SL has been confirmed.
Availability of products
3. All orders are subject to the availability of the products. In case the customer has placed the order and the product is not available, we will notify the customer immediately. The amount of the item charged and not shipped will be refunded by the same means of payment used in the purchase or replaced by another of similar characteristics (at the customer’s choice) as soon as possible
Right to refuse an order
4. CimentArt Microcement SL has the right to refuse an order in the following circumstances:
1. lack of availability, as provided in the previous section,
2. When the security systems indicate that the order may be fraudulent,
3. When the customer is a minor.
5. The price of the items is duly indicated in the general price rates of CimentArt Microcement SL or in the offers sent and will always be specified on the invoice. These prices will be valid at the time of the order.
6. The prices of the products in our price rates do not include the shipping costs, which will be communicated to the customer in the invoice or estimate and these shipping costs will always be reflected in the invoice.
The shipping price is calculated based on the items purchased (item value, item type and quantities), the shipping company chosen for the shipment and the geographical area where the products must be shipped.
7. All prices are shown in Euros (€) or in local currency and do not have the corresponding VAT added.
8. The delivery of the items will be made during normal business hours at the address indicated by the customer when placing the order, upon confirmation of payment.
9. In case of not being available to receive a delivery, (and depending on the shipping company), the order will be returned to the warehouse or office of the shipping company, so that the customer can collect their order in person. Alternatively, the carrier may retry delivery of your order. We will do everything possible to ensure that your delivery is made in the shortest possible time. However, we will not be responsible for any loss or delay of your order for reasons beyond our control.
10. Under no circumstances are the transport companies obliged to deliver the products on elevated floors and / or to order the merchandise in places destined for storage. Deliveries will always be made at street level.
11. If at the time of delivery the packaging is damaged, the customer must open the package in the presence of the carrier, to check the condition of the items. In case of damage to the items, the customer must detail them on the delivery note that the company remains once signed, whether physical or digital. Also take photos of damaged items. Then you should contact CimentArt Microcement SL either by phone at +34 682 472 886 or by email at [email protected] and report what happened.
In this case, CimentArt Microcement SL will replace the items that were damaged or lost in the shipment, free of charge, provided that the following conditions are met:
1. That the delivery has been made by a carrier chosen by CimentArt Microcement SL.
2. That the customer notify to CimentArt Microcement SL, by the routes described above, the damage or loss within 72 hours after the delivery date.
3. Provide the photographs that show the claim and confirm that it is detailed in the delivery note of the shipping Company.
Environmental management general terms
12. Our packaging is 100% recyclable. The buyer is responsible for recycling the packaging in the places designated for it. Contribute to a green planet.
Returns and refunds
13. The customer has 14 days to return products. This period begins on the day the product is received.
14. The products must be returned in their original packaging without damage, accompanied by the invoice within the period indicated above.
15. If the return is a product with a custom-made color requested by the customer, different from our standard color charts on our website www.grupocimentart.com, no returns are accepted.
16. The lot and expiration date is written on all our packages. Returns of material that expires in 2 months are not accepted.
17. In case of return, the shipping costs will always be paid by the buyer.
18. To make a return of products, please proceed as follows:
1. Send us a return request by mail to [email protected], attaching photographs of the containers to be returned, invoice issued and reason for the return.
2. Once your request is received and approved, send us the merchandise. The shipping address is: CimentArt Microcement C / San ramón 153. ZIP: 03560 – El Campello (Alicante – Spain). Your item will be refunded once the item inspection has been carried out.
3. Upon receipt and verification that your item is in good condition, in unopened and original packaging, we will process your refund. Please note that the return shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
19. The customer will receive an amending invoice (or credit of the value of products in CimentArt’s internal account, if it is our Distributor, to use in future purchases) specifying the product refunded. This will be done after 15 days of receipt of the returned products in our facilities, once the merchandise has been checked and in perfect condition, both the packaging and the product and unopened.
20. CimentArt Microcement SL is a company that distributes microcement and its derivatives. It is not a micro-cement application company, therefore, it cannot be held responsible, in any case, for total or partial refunds requested by the end customer or by the application company, for these application work not done by our Company.